Ayurvedic Herbal medicines are creating waves in the world of natural skin care. The first and foremost step in Ayurvedic herbal approach for skin care is finding out your skin type. Ayurvedic herbal Skin care is personalised to your constitution.
You can chose products only according to your skin type. Ayurveda identifies different body types as ” VATA”, “PITHA”, or “KAPHA” and sometimes as a combination of two of these “Doshas”.
Ayurvedic Herbal Skin care Tips.
- Include milk, whole grains & Green leaf vegetables in your diet.
- Drink Plenty of lukewarm water everyday for internal Hydration.
- Eat plenty of fruits as they help to cleanse body from with in and provide hydration as well.
- Oil is good for keeping skin lubricated.
- Keep away from synthetic cosmetics as they can damage your sensitive skin.
- Avoid spicy foods and deep fried foods.
- Take extra care when you go out in sun. Use Sun Screen and shades when ever possible.
Good Skin brightening creams like GLOWIN can help a lot to recover from skin damages.